An easy snack for hyper toddlers, and an easy recipe for a kid to make too.
Springy Peanut FussiliAn easy snack for hyper toddlers, and an easy recipe for a kid to make too.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil, and add in chopped garlics, and spring onions. Saute for two minutes.
- Mix peanut butter and lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of water, or more to get a sauce like consistency.
- Add this to the wok, and bring all the ingredients together.
- Note: You can add soy sauce and hot sauce for an extra zingy zangy flavour, but I didn't since I was making this for my toddler.
- Add the sauce to the fussili. Check for salt, and you are done.
- Watch your little toddler manage the fork all on his own and enjoy his big bowl of pasta.