PBJ Stuffed French Toast
Ninitha has been talking a lot about this, but I never got to making it until now. And wow! Such a simple thing to do, and such addictive results. This is going to be a breakfast regular.
- Whip the eggs, and mix in the milk. Add salt, sugar. You can add cinnamon or cardamom if you like.
- Slice the bread into triangles. Spread peanut butter and jam and place sliced bananas. Push both slices together firmly so it holds together when you dip it in the egg milk mixture.
- Turn on the stove, as the pan gets oil drizzle in some butter. Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture, get it all soft and drenched and place it on the butter.
- 2 minutes on each side. Look for a beautiful golden colour on the bread.
- Drizzle some honey. You can sprinkle some sugar on top too.
- This can be done with any kinda filling you like. Cream cheese, baked apples, anything! So go crazy, and make this for tomorrow's breakfast. You deserve it.