Everyone's favourite breakfast with a twist for a special day
Ombre pancakes for valentine's dayEveryone's favourite breakfast with a twist for a special daySanaa A'esha
All purpose flour
- Note: you can use red food colouring if you don't like beetroots.
- Boil beet, and puree it.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the pancake batter. Divide into three bowls.
- Add a very little beetroot puree to the first one, a little more to the next one, and the rest into the third so you get different colours.
- Whisk them well till you get a nice colour.
- Heat an oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter. I made smaller pancakes so they d look cute stacked up.
- Make them in the order of the different shades and stack them up pretty.
- Serve with a dollop of butter and honey. You can add cinnamon sugar too. And some fruits.