Five minute pizza dough
I love pizzas. And I almost always crave for it when I have no time to wait for the dough and I end up making do with a pita bread base. This recipe is perfect for midnight cravings. Or otherwise. :D
All purpose flour
1 1/2 Cups
- In place of greek yogurt, you can take regular yogurt, hung in a cheesecloth for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together till it comes together in a soft non sticky dough. Add flour if needed.
- And the dough is ready. No further kneading. No waiting for it to rise.
- Add your sauce, toppings, and cheese and bake for 13 minutes at 220 C
- Stuff face!
- I like multiple flavours on pizza nights. So what you are seeing in the picture is Spicy Beef / Feta + Tomato + Spinach / Olive +sun dried tomato / Caramelized onion. They were all delicious, but my husband voted for the Caramelized onion one.