Crispy crunchy on the outside, and soft cheesy gooey in the center.
Cheesy chilli garlicky stuffed chicken breastCrispy crunchy on the outside, and soft cheesy gooey in the center.
Crushed dried red chillies
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling. I didn't add salt because it came from the cream cheese. But add to suit your taste. Also you can add any type of nuts. I have tried this with cashews and almonds and they all taste great.
- Slice strips from the breast piece. Flatten it out evenly.
- Place the filling inside, and roll it up tight. Make sure you don't fill in too much that it oozes out.
- Add salt and a little lime to the bread crumbs.
- Beat an egg white.
- Dip the rolled chicken breast in the egg white and then roll in the bread crumbs. Make sure every bit is coated evenly.
- Deep fry over a medium low heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot. You can make a little dip to go with it. But it tastes more than fine as is.
- My favourite part: When you take a bite and the cheese oozes out. Maybe I should add a bit of string cheese too.